Healthcare and the health industry are changing. Demographic developments, system changes and new technologies have created new requirements and offer new opportunities. Cooperation between equal partners has become even more crucial. If you want to be actively involved in shaping the future of your sector, you will be asking yourself:
- What opportunities do developments in the health industry offer our region or organisation, and how can we benefit from them?
- Which demographic and technological changes will affect our region and how will the needs of patients and the need for personnel change?
- How can we safeguard healthcare in rural areas for the future?
- How can we establish active knowledge management in our organisation?
- Which of our planned projects will qualify for public funding?
- How can we manage cooperation with our network and partners in a target-oriented manner?
- How do we assign administrative tasks and expenses to the individual partners involved in our cooperation projects and networks?
dsn develops analyses and strategies, projects and dialogues to give you answers to all these questions.
Extract from our references:
- Gesundheitsland Schleswig-Holstein - Yearbooks 2007-2011
- Website Nursing Schleswig-Holstein
- Conceptual proposals for an integrated health care
- EU-Project "ICT for Health"
- EU-Project "Cross-Border Breast Health"
- BMBF-Competition "Gesundheitsregion NORD"- Phase I+II
- Website Healthcare Schleswig-Holstein
- eHealth for Regions network
- Concluding Conference "Cross-border eHealth in the Baltic Sea Region"
- EU-Project "Cross Border Air Rescue between Denmark and Germany"
- EU-Project "eHealth for Regions"
- EU-Project "Intersectional Management in Health Care (IMHC)"
- Baseline study "Die Gesundheitswirtschaft in Schleswig-Holstein"