dsn.sector Regional Development
Regions need clear analyses of the causes of change and individual strategies and projects to respond to them. Central challenges for the regions are, on the one hand, the opportunities and constraints presented by new technologies and, on the other, demographic change, which has diverse consequences for regional development in general and for the financial situation of local authorities in particular. The regions have noticeably less room to manoeuvre, but at the same time the challenges facing local authorities are becoming ever more complex.
A single local authority is no longer able to respond to many of these developments alone. As a result, regional cooperation is becoming more and more important in the search for common solutions to issues of sustainable regional development.
Those concerned with issues of regional development face questions such as:
- How strongly will technological and demographic change influence our future regional development?
- Which strategic measures and projects can we employ when preparing to meet these developments in a sustainable fashion?
- Which are the most important projects for the development of our particular region?
- Which of these initiatives are best handled by regional partnerships?
- How can we initiate and manage the required cooperation projects?
dsn develops analyses and strategies, projects and dialogues to offer answers to these questions.
Extract from our references:
- MORO Nord partnership Northern Germany/Hamburg metropolitan region
- Region of Southern Denmark and Schleswig-Holstein - mapping of the regional strenghts
- Masterplan foodRegio 2015
- BMBF-Competition "Gesundheitsregion NORD"- Phase I+II
- Conceptual proposals for an integrated health care
- Schleswig-Holstein 2025 - Demographie-Report regional
- Evaluation from Clustermanagement
- Feasibility Study "Mehrgenerationenhaus Raisdorf"
- Ex-ante Evaluation target 3 Region Sjaelland/ Ostholstein-Lübeck
- Ex-ante Evaluation target 3 Syddanmark/Schleswig/ K.E.R.N.
- Baseline study "Altenwanderungen und seniorengerechte Infrastruktur"
- Workshop "Demograpischer Wandel"
- Schleswig-Holstein 2020 - Demographie-Report regional
- Baseline study "Zukunftsfähiges Schleswig-Holstein- Konsequenzen des demographischen Wandels"
- EU-Project "STRING"
- EU-Project "Regional Information Society Initiative (RISI)"