Does implemented measures perform the results you want? An evaluation should answer this question. Evaluations investigate systematically the effectiveness of programmes and projects. The gained knowledge will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the used resources.
DSN analyses and evaluates if the target was achieved and the processes of programmes or projects. We develop recommendations for changes in strategies, structures, activities and processes.
- Planning of the evaluation process with responsibilities and time planning
- On-going process management
- Collection and analysis of existing and newly collected date and information
- Conducting of interviews (online and over the phone)
- Moderation of workshops
- Evaluation of the consistency of visions, goals, actions and results
- Review of implementing structures and processes
- Development of strategic and operational recommendations
- Development of process proposals for regular monitoring of the target achievement
- Preparation of the results for presentations and publications